Dr. Arnold Plotnick Now a Writer for Catster


As many of you know, in addition to my veterinary work, I also am a writer. I have this blog, Cat Man Do, and I am the former medical editor (and now frequent contributor) to Catnip magazine.  I was the Ask the Vet columnist for Cat Fancy for many years.  Sadly, Cat Fancy folded, and was replaced by a new magazine, 
Catster.

I am happy to report that I’ve just been offered (and I’ve accepted) a position with Catster as the writer of their new column, “Body Parts”.  This will be a fun, informative look at the different body parts of the cat - where they are located, what they are, what they do, why it’s important, and when do we know when something has gone wrong.  It sounds like a fun column, and I’m looking forward to it. 

I'll be certain to post updates when one of my articles gets published on Catster.

Comments